KingsCraftTekkit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to kings craft tekkit server forums! Server Ip : 184.154.41.134

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PredStorm abusing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathglow

PredStorm abusing Empty
PostSubject: PredStorm abusing   PredStorm abusing I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:21 pm

Hey I was playing the server and pred dont you dare interupt on this but he said: Want to hear a story on leafys lag? and I said: It was really gay and everyone died Very Happy well he FLIPPED he was swearing at me he thought it was an insult so I said calm the hell down he said my mom had an abortion. Thats offensive, I got pissed he was already pissed so I started countering everything I said THEN he said he'll get, Sorry cant remember the name ele- somthing a mod I believe juniors sister to ban me permanantly I said I am not afraid of an abuser. He tempbanned me for 1 hour!
The NERVE then my friend matt894456 said he started it and I should be unbanned he kicked matt said he would ban him too if he didnt keep this all quiet and now that im posting this he will most likely ban me but anyway he then started killing matt in safezone BUT check out their base and preds also got crystal chests gem armor and more! Its crazy also pred was killing noobs for no reason.

Hope you enjoy and take consideration into demotion add me on Darkcake99 for some more detailed info and if you want to matt has a skype matt894456 hes got screen shots of their banned items in their base and check out mcfighters on youtube to see him walk through their base looking at all the
banned items

-Deathglow
Back to top Go down
deathglow

PredStorm abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: PredStorm abusing   PredStorm abusing I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 6:24 pm

Youtube channel will be up soon sorry
Back to top Go down
MikeFipps23
Admin
MikeFipps23

PredStorm abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: PredStorm abusing   PredStorm abusing I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:45 pm

deathglow wrote:
Hey I was playing the server and pred dont you dare interupt on this but he said: Want to hear a story on leafys lag? and I said: It was really gay and everyone died Very Happy well he FLIPPED he was swearing at me he thought it was an insult so I said calm the hell down he said my mom had an abortion. Thats offensive, I got pissed he was already pissed so I started countering everything I said THEN he said he'll get, Sorry cant remember the name ele- somthing a mod I believe juniors sister to ban me permanantly I said I am not afraid of an abuser. He tempbanned me for 1 hour!
The NERVE then my friend matt894456 said he started it and I should be unbanned he kicked matt said he would ban him too if he didnt keep this all quiet and now that im posting this he will most likely ban me but anyway he then started killing matt in safezone BUT check out their base and preds also got crystal chests gem armor and more! Its crazy also pred was killing noobs for no reason.

Hope you enjoy and take consideration into demotion add me on Darkcake99 for some more detailed info and if you want to matt has a skype matt894456 hes got screen shots of their banned items in their base and check out mcfighters on youtube to see him walk through their base looking at all the
banned items

-Deathglow

Please have Matt or You Contact me on skype [Mike.Barrels2] I'm looking into this story on both sides of you and pr3ds You say you have "screen shots"? I just want to see all 3sides of the stories. Thank you, MikeFipps [Head-Admin]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PredStorm abusing Empty
PostSubject: Re: PredStorm abusing   PredStorm abusing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PredStorm abusing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KingsCraftTekkit :: KingsCraft :: general :: complaints/requests-
Jump to: