KingsCraftTekkit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to kings craft tekkit server forums! Server Ip : 184.154.41.134

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Teleport Pipes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathglow

Teleport Pipes Empty
PostSubject: Teleport Pipes   Teleport Pipes I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:19 pm

Hey server peoples im posting this to get an item unbanned: Telport pipes. Now you say they are laggy but personally having a giant buildcraft pipe going 100 metres is enough to crash a server and a half BUT with teleport pipes they can tp the blocks reducing lag by 7/8 meaning that buildcraft pipes will only be about 7/8 less laggier! and if we unban the pipes make a rule that no pipes can go more than 50 block (Buildcraft only) unbanning these will help desirebly and also make people more happy.

Hope you take this into consideration

-Deathglow
Back to top Go down
MikeFipps23
Admin
MikeFipps23

Teleport Pipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleport Pipes   Teleport Pipes I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:41 pm

deathglow wrote:
Hey server peoples im posting this to get an item unbanned: Telport pipes. Now you say they are laggy but personally having a giant buildcraft pipe going 100 metres is enough to crash a server and a half BUT with teleport pipes they can tp the blocks reducing lag by 7/8 meaning that buildcraft pipes will only be about 7/8 less laggier! and if we unban the pipes make a rule that no pipes can go more than 50 block (Buildcraft only) unbanning these will help desirebly and also make people more happy.

Hope you take this into consideration

-Deathglow

I will most likely take this into consideration for the next Admin Meeting. thank you for Suggesting it. I will really look into this
Back to top Go down
deathglow

Teleport Pipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleport Pipes   Teleport Pipes I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:54 pm

Thank you so much! I have so much to plan out now Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Teleport Pipes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teleport Pipes   Teleport Pipes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teleport Pipes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KingsCraftTekkit :: KingsCraft :: general :: complaints/requests-
Jump to: