KingsCraftTekkit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to kings craft tekkit server forums! Server Ip : 184.154.41.134

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderator application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
deathglow

Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Moderator application   Moderator application I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 2:43 pm

Name: Deathglow

Time played: 1 Month

Reason for wanting to become mod: I think I can help out on the server and also get some proper respect from pr3d and some other players I enjoy helping people and wish to have some more authority

Have you been staff on another server: Yes indeed I have and still am Co-owner: PootisCraft,MelonCraft Admin: BlazeCraft Mod: McCrafters TrialMod Cubecraft. Cubecraft went down before I was made mod.

Ways of contact:Skype: Darkcake99 TeamSpeak: Darkcake99

Have you been banned before: Yeah once for griefing 3 years ago 1 recent for an unproven "Hack"

Do you know tekkit well: What is there to learn? I know it all I make factories elevators spacecraft and dooms-day devices (Griefing only XD) Redpower all but a bit on agriculture which is extensively hard but I know basic agriculture

Hope you enjoy my app Very Happy

-Deathglow
Back to top Go down
kingofwar20909
Admin
kingofwar20909

Moderator application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moderator application   Moderator application I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:47 pm

You have been accepted and i congratulate you for being the first person to learn theres a forum without being told just the recent problems with the files might make it hard for you to do anything riht now
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingofwar20909?feature=mhee

Moderator application
Page 1 of 1