KingsCraftTekkit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to kings craft tekkit server forums! Server Ip : 184.154.41.134

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can some mod/admin do this!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sly_HD

Can some mod/admin do this! Empty
PostSubject: Can some mod/admin do this!   Can some mod/admin do this! I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:52 am

Can someone tell everyone to stop asking me for help. Now im not a moderator people still ask me for help I get like 10 askes for help an hour and I just say "IM NOT A MOD, DO AND ASK ONE TO DO IT please" but they are just like you were and help me now.
Soo can someone tell them to let me get on with my own thing instead of helping them. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
deathglow

PostSubject: Re: Can some mod/admin do this!   Can some mod/admin do this! I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:18 pm

If your no longer a mod than the staff have a good reason for it you may not be fit for mod our staff is quite good at their jobs: King Leafy Mike and Pr3d <3 and im sorry for what ever reason it is
Back to top Go down
Sly_HD

PostSubject: Re: Can some mod/admin do this!   Can some mod/admin do this! I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Dude I don't really care and everyone on the server (when it was working) said u were griefing.. soo you cant really talk about anything tbh.
Back to top Go down
deathglow

PostSubject: Re: Can some mod/admin do this!   Can some mod/admin do this! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:17 am

Im sorry sly but I was keeping peace in spawn king said taking out the coils was my call meaning I could do it if I want and lookylooky im higher ranked than you and the server will be up soon you dont listen to anything but the negavite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can some mod/admin do this!   Can some mod/admin do this! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can some mod/admin do this!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KingsCraftTekkit :: KingsCraft :: general :: complaints/requests-
Jump to: