KingsCraftTekkit
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to kings craft tekkit server forums! Server Ip : 184.154.41.134

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Staff App firebr.

Go down 
+3
Leaf
MikeFipps23
firebra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
firebra

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:03 pm

- In Game Name: firebra

- How long have you been on the server: I do not remember when but it went a long time
- How long can you come in on a daily basis: Day and Night from Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday 24 Hours.

- Timezone: UTC-03:00

- 3 referals including an admin (these people need to tell me personnaly wiether (kingofwar20909) on the server, the message boards, or skype: gnome Kaiser_S Jgirl brunix001 and mod Sly_HD and ADM 1Bloxer (ShinyLeaf)

- Why do you think you should be a admin because I like to help the players and help because I can not help foreigners English and Spanish Course
Back to top Go down
MikeFipps23
Admin
MikeFipps23

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:35 pm

firebra wrote:

- How long have you been on the server: I do not remember when but it went a long time
- How long can you come in on a daily basis: Day and Night from Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday 24 Hours.

- 3 referals including an admin (these people need to tell me personnaly wiether (kingofwar20909) on the server, the message boards, or skype: gnome Kaiser_S Jgirl brunix001 and mod Sly_HD and ADM 1Bloxer (ShinyLeaf)

- Why do you think you should be a admin because I like to help the players and help because I can not help foreigners English and Spanish Course

just fyi on "Sly_HD [Mod]" ~
Sly_HD wrote:
Can someone tell everyone to stop asking me for help. Now im not a moderator people still ask me for help I get like 10 askes for help an hour and I just say "IM NOT A MOD, DO AND ASK ONE TO DO IT please" but they are just like you were and help me now.
Soo can someone tell them to let me get on with my own thing instead of helping them. Evil or Very Mad
~ This happend in another forum. As far as I know. he isn't mod
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:23 pm

MikeFipps23 wrote:
firebra wrote:

just fyi on "Sly_HD [Mod]" ~
Sly_HD wrote:
Can someone tell everyone to stop asking me for help. Now im not a moderator people still ask me for help I get like 10 askes for help an hour and I just say "IM NOT A MOD, DO AND ASK ONE TO DO IT please" but they are just like you were and help me now.
Soo can someone tell them to let me get on with my own thing instead of helping them. Evil or Very Mad
~ This happend in another forum. As far as I know. he isn't mod

In fact, he is MOD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/1Bloxer
Sly_HD

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:11 am

Yeah leaf well. yesterday I logged in and I was mod, I crashed and when I got back on the server it said that I was member Razz plus drafty laughed and said I was replaced by some nick guy so idk whats goin' on lol plus I can't get on the server it says can not connect for about a day now. lol!. I wrote the thing about telling people to stop asking me for help because Drafty said I was demoted while I was reconnecting from crashing...
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:03 am

Sly_HD wrote:
Yeah leaf well. yesterday I logged in and I was mod, I crashed and when I got back on the server it said that I was member Razz plus drafty laughed and said I was replaced by some nick guy so idk whats goin' on lol plus I can't get on the server it says can not connect for about a day now. lol!. I wrote the thing about telling people to stop asking me for help because Drafty said I was demoted while I was reconnecting from crashing...
oh well..
Back to top Go down
deathglow

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 4:13 pm

I banned firebra for using creative and fly hack with proof anything else?
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:35 pm

deathglow wrote:
I banned firebra for using creative and fly hack with proof anything else?
what if someone gave creative to him and what if he had swiftwolf ring..
Back to top Go down
kingofwar20909
Admin
kingofwar20909

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 11:40 am

dude i changed firebra to survivial and he turned back to creative -_-
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kingofwar20909?feature=mhee
deathglow

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Leaf I know a hack when I see it I have extensive knowledge into the hacking branch and I have handled it on my other servers
Back to top Go down
jgirl

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: My BoyFriend NO is hack   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 10:01 pm

My boyfriend is not hack, he called a friend and made him prove that he could stay in the creative and his friend has forced my boyfriend stay in the creative and was it what happened.OBS: he wanted the race to be able to report to the king

My boyfriend is firebra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Staff App firebr. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff App firebr.   Staff App firebr. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff App firebr.
Page 1 of 1